Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I X'ed out of the Painting by Accident. - SotD 122

Today has been one of those days. Everything I touched was turning to crap before my eyes, but I kept pushing through, and I'm sure tomorrow it'll look better than I think it is, but to top it off I killed today's sketch with two misclicks in a row.

How the heck after using a computer heavily for, well, far too much of my life, I somehow not only clicked close instead of minimize, I then moused over too fast and clicked "don't save". It's happened so fast I didn't even realize what I did at first. I just entered this startled confusion. But I figured it out. Not a lot I could do at that point, so I sat there in silence for awhile with a stupid look on my face. I've had my fair share of crashes, corruptions, and failures... but so rarely is it 100% my own misdoing. And now I'm so frustrated I'm going to work on design stuff instead of drawing anymore today.

But I dug up some stuff I never posted, and you can feast your eyeballs on this, because I still owe art. I talked about this project a long time ago, but since it never really met the standard I wanted due to some time misspent, I never posted any of it. So here are some select picks from the 23 boards that the project spanned over.




No comments: