Monday, July 11, 2011

Boo: Outtake - SotD 142

Well I promised when I started up the Sketch of the Day thing again that I'd be posting with a bit of transparency. Today is one of those days. This is today's mario enemy. I do not like it. It is not finished. And I'm taking another whack at it tomorrow. I'm just not crazy about the design I went with. I was really distracted while I was making it, and it just got away from me. Being that these are just sketches I don't spend a lot of time perfecting things... I just slap down some quick lines and go... so before I spent triple the amount of time fixing this thing I'm just gonna redo it.

So expect another boo tomorrow... maybe two if I end up being crazy productive.

2 comments:

SquidPixels said...

out of all of them that you did, Boo is definitely my favorite! Gorgeous work! Thanks for sharing your talent

Mike Puncekar said...

Aw man, almost feel bad now that I didn't take it to a finish. Thank you.