Monday, April 13, 2009

Sketch-a-day 051

In-car- sketch this time around. Drew it out on the way back to columbus yesterday and didn't get around to posting it. Sorry for the lack of updates over the weekend. Had no scanner or camera. But I'm back, and over the weekend knocked out my writing stuff. Started with the barn/house. We were in a traffic jam, but moving, and I kept losing what i was looking at really quickly. So it' a culmination of like 3 farms. Maybe an hours worth of doodles on this page. 

Been pretty terrible about updating this sucker. Lost inspiration, so I'm gonna be doing some studies and stuff. Been wanting to do some master copies lately. I really hate doing anything copy wise, let alone anything doing with reference copy, but I haven't been learning as much as I'd like to lately. I have said this before though. 

Sidenote: I'm in the market for a new scanner. Anyone have any suggestions? Especially one without a lip on it, so I can piece larger things together with out as much shadow edging? Like the large bed scanners, but not at the price of my soul and a pizza.

No comments: