Monday, May 16, 2011

A Vampire Lady - SotD 111

Well, I've recently installed geektool on my mac. So now, right there on my desktop now I have a To-Do list. I'm not exactly known for my organization. To be honest, most of the time I go to put something away, get distracted and just set whatever item that was down, and forget about it for a week. Which after a few trips doesn't make for the cleanest areas. So this little list is a big step towards a more organized existence. And one of the first things I added on there: Sketch-of-the-Day. So every morning, it's the first thing I see. So these should get pretty consistent - in theory. Although you'll probably see a bunch of boring failed studies along the way. But here is number one. But it says one-hundred and eleven up there, but I'm picking up from where I left off from the original run. Plan is to update with a sketch of the day MTWTh & F. Nothing on weekends. So if I do miss a day, I can still catch up reasonably.

Wouldn't believe the difference this little list has made. I knew I was scatterbrained from time to time, but man, all those all-nighters through school seemed to have taken their toll.

5 comments:

Jake Murray said...

Oooooh, that's slick man. Love the expression and the lighting.

Rachel Dangerfield said...

Damn Mike! This is awesome.

ambergoulet said...

Beautiful technique. Is it digital?

Mike Puncekar said...

Yep, it's all photoshop. Wish I could pull it off traditionally, not sure I have the know how to though.

Mike Puncekar said...

Btw, Thanks all.