Friday, May 20, 2011

Space Rooster - SotD 115

HEY YOU...

Ever wonder what a rooster from space would look like? Well consider this learning time, because this is what it looks like.

Considering my huge Donkey Kong rant ont he last post I'm gonna keep this nice and short. I went into photoshop and experimented a little. Nice change from the recent stuff to really get some color working. And lastly, as a reminder, no updates on the weekends for these. Only going to be posting Sketch-of-the-Days MTWthF. I may stil post bigger stuff, but these are reserved for weekdays.

4 comments:

Keith said...

Great drawing, but weird, seriously weird.

I'll have the drumstick. When you catch it.

Anonymous said...

so cool!

Dave Armstrong said...

I come to this blog for the sole purpose of being educated.
So thank you.

Rachel Dangerfield said...

This is the most bizarre shit I've ever seen.