Friday, September 2, 2011

Ghast - SotD 147

Here is something Minecraft related I never posted. One of those, "I'll be sure to post it tommorrow" sort of deals. I have a creeper and a skeleton somewhere on this blog as well.

I'm only sort of looking forward to the 1.8 update of Minecraft. Minecraft has been my sort of go to stress reliever. If I was worried, or needed to settle down, Minecraft would soothe me pretty quickly. And I'm not sure how fond I am of it becoming more of a real game... or other people inhabiting the world besides my solitary character. I will admit now that I've experienced the multiplayer side of things, I feel like I really have to give myself tasks to stay interested. Whereas in the single it somehow oozes a certain mood to me that I could much easier get lost in.

Minecraft to me has never been explicitly fun, but it's always been relaxing in a weird way. Why does it feel like 1.8 threatens that?


4 comments:

Aquanoctis said...

Hopefully 1.8 will be a good'un. I just worry that npcs will destroy the solitary and quiet atmosphere of being stranded all alone. Really nice painting though. You've somehow managed to make the ghast even creepier... :/

xcrx said...

Are you ever going to open your store?

Mike Puncekar said...

The store is taking forever due to all the freelance work I have right now, and the fact that I've never done something like it before. I want to give an estimate when it would go up but I really don't know. If you would like more info about prints and don't care about going through a storefront send me an e-mail and we can work something out that way. I don't see a way to contact you on your profile so hopefully you see this...

Thanks Aquanotics. Creepier I feel.. is better for minecraft haha

I've played it enough up until this point that it's lost just about any and all tension it once had.

minecraft skins said...

Greate,ill recommended it to my freinds
minecraft elf skin