Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fable Part Two



The second part of the fable illustration. This is the part of the story where the vampire has slaughtered all the girls at the party and will now start to stack the heads in the window. The very window two posts down. Done in Painter. It is not really completed. Close enough to pass, although one day I would like to redo the bottom where the girls are... either more graphic, or painterly stylized like the vampire. 

So, soon I should be dumping quite a bit of end year CCAD art on here. And a ton of sketchbook pages I've enjoyed scrawling out recently. So if you actually watch this place be checking in during the next week. If I ever get off my butt, you may also find a link to a brand new website with what I have right now for a portfolio. Speaking of that I need to do some light hearted illustration, cause everything I have right now is pretty dark.

2 comments:

green Olive said...

this is great. i really think it turned out nicely. the tilt works really well causing that spiral comp. pretty sweet man.

green Olive said...

by the way this is alex i have no freaking idea why its saying cassandra's name...