Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Porcu-Puffer - SotD 133

This particular mario enemy I feel like was the bane of many childhoods. Everyone knows that one stage in Super Mario World where you had to jump from dolphin to dolphin, as the porcu-puffer here patrolled under the surface of the water.

This one has been the quickest somehow... even though it's the most detailed. So irritated I forgot to hit record on the stream for this one.


Jake Murray said...

One of these days I need to catch one of those streams you keep talking about. Love all these Mario monsters though. Never did really know what all their names were before, hahaha.

Mike Puncekar said...

Man, neither did I. I had a list, and it was all like: Cat Cactus, Murder Fish, Lava Monster Thing...

Luckily the few poeple who have been following the stream know.