Friday, December 24, 2010

A gift for my brother this year.

It's a long story that I actually don't know the story of, but in our garage has sat this plastic viking hat that was my brother's for years and years. On one side his name, and on the other "Go to Hell". It's one of the few remnants of his highschool shenanigans that we still have, along side his old potato gun (read: potato cannon). So this year my parents as a sort of joke gift decided to give him the things back. So I took this opportunity to "viking" him up, and settle up on a birthday promise of a paitning I sort of maybe forgot about until recently.

Note: My brother has both eyes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, thats really awesome...

Anonymous said...

Dude. The eyes are amazing.

Zoot said...

Mike,
I was catching up on some of your drawings in google reader. As I scrolled past this I was like is that Tommy as a Viking. Scrolled back and sure enough it is. Hilarious!